Monday, December 23, 2013

"The absolutely best Thanksgiving turkey recipe. Ever." ~L.A. Times. (I made this Sunday and it was a hit...add freshly ground pepper and fresh chopped Thyme with the (Kosher) salt)....makes it super moist, not salty at all. Oh, and I cooked mine in a Turkey bag. Delish!!!!

Apple pie in a can
Apple pie in a can

Download whole gallery
Chicken Pizza with a Kick: Dinner for $10
Chicken Pizza with a Kick: Dinner for $10

Download whole gallery
"The absolutely best Thanksgiving turkey recipe. Ever." ~L.A. Times. (I made this Sunday and it was a hit...add freshly ground pepper and fresh chopped Thyme with the (Kosher) salt)....makes it super moist, not salty at all. Oh, and I cooked mine in a Turkey bag. Delish!!!!
"The absolutely best Thanksgiving turkey recipe. Ever." ~L.A. Times.  (I made this Sunday and it was a hit...add freshly ground pepper and fresh chopped Thyme with the (Kosher) salt)....makes it super moist, not salty at all.  Oh, and I cooked mine in a Turkey bag. Delish!!!!

Download whole gallery
Caprese Pasta Salad
Caprese Pasta Salad

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment