Monday, December 16, 2013

Pioneer Woman is amazing- Creamy chicken piccata. We had this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I used chicken tenders because I didn't have a lot of time and they thaw and cook faster. I also cooked it on the stovetop not on a grill. The chicken was delicious! The pasta was really good too. Definitely making this again.

Pioneer Woman is amazing- Creamy chicken piccata. We had this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I used chicken tenders because I didn't have a lot of time and they thaw and cook faster. I also cooked it on the stovetop not on a grill. The chicken was delicious! The pasta was really good too. Definitely making this again.
Pioneer Woman is amazing- Creamy chicken piccata. We had this for dinner tonight and it was yummy! I used chicken tenders because I didn't have a lot of time and they thaw and cook faster. I also cooked it on the stovetop not on a grill. The chicken was delicious! The pasta was really good too. Definitely making this again.

Download whole gallery
Greek yogurt cooking conversions
Greek yogurt cooking conversions

Download whole gallery
17 dip recipes
17 dip recipes

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment